2008年8月19日星期二

A dedicated post for Triwibowo…..

Oh, I have to write this particular, or perhaps the only article written in English in my blog (I wish I wouldn’t break this record), because my dear friend, Triwibowo couldn’t read chinese characters. However, he had promised to master the language in order to read my articles one day. Therefore I better write it down now, so that he keeps his promise.

Triwibowo is a great man from Indonesia. I have no idea what he did back in his home country, but that still makes him a great man, for he is the man who always discusses the zeroth law of thermodynamics, which would be the fundamental of life (in our dictionary).

We had known each other for 9 months before I went to Australia for my current assignment. He was always the best buddy in the office for a coffee break and chit-chat. He is a serious person when it comes to work, and he does perform well. The nightmare of working with him came when we went for a job in Singapore, and he was so obsessed with his job. For that my friend, I salute you.

He is again a good coach when it comes to squash. And there in the squash court, he really shows his talent, for he never sweats in the game (that is because I am just a beginner). Never wonder he is such a good player, for he always walks slow and steady with a little tummy. Cracks of laughs could be found too in the squash court when once I accidentally hit him with the squash ball, and another time, coincided when we ran at the same direction.

I guess the strongest common interest which attracts us together is that both of us always think “working is boring, office is no fun”. And because of that motto, we strive very best to entertain each other, and talk about pretty chicks we come across. Oh, that was real fun.

Tri always mentions the gift of life comes after someone is married. Guess I had fallen into the trap and yet, haven’t found the gift. I always call him: Tri the devil, for Tri is supposed to have three horns on his head where nobody sees them.

Tri is blessed with a wife and a pair of twins. I could see in his eyes that he is the lovely husband for his wife and a playful father for his daughters. May not forget that Tri is a great poet too!

He is few years senior than me, but he never shows a sign of superiority. In fact, he is very much people orientated, although I do not sure whether the rest of the office will ever know his evil. Tri is always the good man; and Desmond is always the bad boy.

Last but not least, I shall wish this special friend of mine: Success in life, victory in battles and do not ever forget our zeroth law of thermodynamics.


“In LIFE, remember that you pass this way only once! Let's live life to the fullest and give it our extreme best”

没有评论: